Monday 28 December 2015

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

My last update I was still in Europe, but am glad to say I have made it home to NZ about a month after World Champs, having had to sort a home for Bumble and also some TLC for the girl after a hard summer of smashing out thousands and thousands of KMS. 

Since arriving home to NZ I have been mainly working to get some money together before I can make the move down to Queenstown which will be in the New Year. It is nice to have time at home with my family and dog and escape the regular scene, but do say I have a bit of FOMO from all my friends in Queenstown. Worry not though, all in time.

I have done some filming with Garage TV which is an action sports channel on Sky for a New TV show they have out called "Easy is Hard". I did this out at 440 Mountain Bike Park so keep a look out on Sky Channel 77 for that ! 

Coming up is the NZ National Series and Crankworkx ! Super pumped for Crankworx. Also Oceanias in Queenstown will be meggaa!!

Thats all for now, Im going to go enjoy the sun!! 


xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment