Tuesday 25 December 2012

end of 2012

As 2012 is coming to an end, I would just like to say Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone and all my sponsors, your help has given me huge backing and support to get to Europe this year and last year..THANKS!!

Recently, I have finished my final year of High school at Mount Hutt College on the Outdoor Pursuits Course ( which was the best year of my life ), I decided to stay down in the south Island and am currently flatting in Christchurch, which for me right now is the best place for riding and having my coach here. I have done a few local races recently, also the NZ Open which was held up the Port Hills on a track called Lava Flow. I came out with the win which I was happy with.


As the New year approaches, so does the NZ National series. First race in the first weekend of January, I will be venturing down to the deep south, Bluff! Never have raced there before so will be a new experience. Looking forward to shredding, sending, and summertime sun! Catch you in the New Year everyone! 
:) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment