Tuesday 30 April 2013

Preparation Europe 2013

Hola Amigos!

My departure date of the 31st May is approaching me sooner than ever, with just under  a month before I go, preparing everything to the last detail is vital to make sure everything runs smoothly!

At the moment I am training 6 days a week, with the guidance from my coach Hamish Ferguson who is also based in Christchurch. I have been putting in the hard-work at the gym and every other part of my program which is paying off, riding up Dyers Pass gets faster and easier every time! The gains are marvelous..people be mirin. 

The plan is, once we land in London is to get our van (who's name will be revealed in the next blog) and stay in their a night. As my grandparents and most of my family live in the U.K I am planning and seeing them in Manchester for a day or so, even might stay a night on the way back down, will be good to say a big kiwi Kia Ora, maybe even cook up a big Hangi feed mmmmm sweet potatoes ! We are wanting to get to Scotland sooner rather than later, to get some riding in before the first World Cup in Fort William. Fort William is not a huge town so  hear, but the race always has so many spectators! People from all over come to watch, to get the riders amped and getting loose in their bikes. When people are the whole way down the track, it makes a big difference..I think. Makes you push yourself to new limits, getting wilder than ever. Cant wait for the World Cup scene :) 

Thank you to everyone who is helping me out once again to get over, your amazing!

I am hoping to take everything I learn from this year racing at the world class level to know what has to be done to get closer to the podium spots, and also achieving my personal goals. 

Peace out
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment