Friday 17 July 2015

Updates

I had the Lenzerhide World Cup 2 weeks ago now, this track had never been used on the World Cup circuit before which is always exciting going into it . The track at the begning seemed a bit bike parky , but then it did cut in and get better.. I prefer more technical tracks , but I know I need to improve on that sort of riding for races.. 

I qualified in 24th place which meant I just missed out with a slip out in my run.. I was happy with the way I was riding everything and still trying to get my head fully back to where I was before my injuries, I still know Im not where I used to be but I can feel it coming back which I'm excited about. I just need time on the bike .

My time at Crankworx Europe in Les 2 Alpes has gone & I had an epic time in the dry dusty and very hot conditions, but the track is the same for everyone and you just have to do your utmost every time.
I unfortunately had a mishap in the seeding run & wasn't sure if I would be able to race. BUT being who I am, I dusted off my Banshee, checked my Halo Wheels, cleaned my Smith goggs and thanked 3SIXTY Sport for all being amazing people who are helping me so much. I raced and placed 12th.



I don't have any pics from there atm cause It is difficult to get photos of riding if you are not on a payed team who pay a photographer… so it can be difficult sometimes .  Next stop Canada & Mt St Ann….can't wait Au revoir France for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment