Tuesday 16 June 2015

updates

HALO 

Ive been super slack on the updates but I have some down time now so lets do thiiiis. 

I went to Australia in Tawoomba at the end of March to race Oceanias where I finished 2nd taking home the silver medal for NZ . Good times! 


Fort William Track walk 

After that was Crankworx in Rotorua which was MEGA. It was a great event until my race run where I think I had one of the biggest crashes yet… It was all on the live feed and Its up on my instagram if you want to have  a look…. ouch. BUT I only cut a big ol hole in my hip so I hobbled away from that one :) 

Currently I am sitting in a cafe in Schladming, Austria! I flew over to Europe about 3 weeks ago where I have raced the Fort William World Cup in Scotland which was a … eventful weekend. The weather caused some delays with practice , so they had qualifying and race on the same day.. which was kind of good to just get it all done! I managed to Qualify in 19th place with a horrible run, made it into the finals where once again I had a horrendous run with a crash.. Happy to have made it into the finals either way . 


Fort William post race or Qualifying..looking stoked on life

Straight after Scotland we got on the road to get to Leogang in Austria for the next World Cup.. It was a change to the cold and wet weather we experienced in Scotland which brought the mood up of living in a van . Im traveling with my friend Victoria who I met in Whistler last year, unfortunately she had a off in Fort William which has resulted in her breaking her pelvis which we just found out. She had a CT scan this morning which has showed up with a break… She's one tough cookie. Currently in the process of sorting out the best option for her.. for the rest of this trip.. decisions….


Vic and I… Home is where you park it!

This weekend I have an IXS European cup here in Schladming which should be schlippery fun as there is for cast is a bit rainy right now.. 

Peace out xxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment