Monday 14 July 2014

Whistler

Im B.C bound and its AMAZING. Whistler is where I am based which is about a hour and half away from Vancouver. The tracks are better than I imagined. I have been here for just over 2 weeks now, getting back into riding my Banshee Legend, considering I only got a short amount of time riding it before I broke my collarbone, she's loving it! 




I will be heading to the next two World Cup races at the end of this month, first to Mount Saint Anne on the other side of Canada by Quebec, then to Windam which is by New York. The following week is Crankworx in Whistler, which is a week long bike festival with many different rad competitions such as a few downhill races, Whip off Worlds and the Slopestyle! Its one of the biggest events of the year for mountain biking. 

At the moment it is about 33-35 degrees each day..it is soooo hot to ride in! There is plenty of lakes around the area so thats the best way to cool down after a hot days riding. 

I will be making an edit of riding and life in Whistler soon. Keep posted :) 

Namaste :) :) 

1 comment: